- August 8: Active Lane-Keeping and Adaptive Cruise Control Systems Tested news | 6 days ago
- July 8: Driverless Car Technology Still Freaking People Out news | 37 days ago
- June 27: Fort Lauderdale Tesla Crash: 116 MPH in a 30 MPH Zone investigations | 48 days ago
- June 19: Autopilot Buddy Reviewed By NHTSA, Gets Banned in U.S. news | 56 days ago
- June 7: Tesla Model X Battery Fire Reignited 5 Days After Crash investigations | 68 days ago
2014 Tesla Model S
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Model S has a 5-star safety rating and scored a 99/100 in consumer satisfaction from Consumer Reports. Even when a problem with battery fires popped up, Tesla promptly responded with an over-the-air-software update and military grade titanium. Impressive. Still it's too early to tell how this car will hold up.
2014 Tesla Model S Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Tesla Model S Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Model S compares to other years?
Check out our Tesla Model S overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Model S.