- February 22: Lawsuit Claims Tesla Sells 'Lemons' to Customers news | 0 days ago
- January 25: NTSB Investigates Alleged Tesla Model S Autopilot Crash investigations | 28 days ago
- January 19: Tesla Recalls Model S Cars For Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- January 15: Tesla Owners in Norway Say Horsepower Claims Are Bogus news | 38 days ago
- January 15: Tesla Granted Rhode Island License to Sell Cars news | 38 days ago
2014 Tesla Model S
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Model S has a 5-star safety rating and scored a 99/100 in consumer satisfaction from Consumer Reports. Even when a problem with battery fires popped up, Tesla promptly responded with an over-the-air-software update and military grade titanium. Impressive. Still it's too early to tell how this car will hold up.
Worst 2014 Model S Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Tesla Model S Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Model S compares to other years?
Check out our Tesla Model S overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Model S.