- January 9: Tesla Model S Lawsuit Filed in Death of Edgar Monserratt Martinez news | 11 days ago
- December 10: Tesla Blocked From Selling Vehicles in Connecticut news | 41 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 49 days ago
- December 1: Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 50 days ago
- November 15: Tesla Sudden Unintended Acceleration Lawsuit: No Class Certification news | 66 days ago
2014 Tesla Model S
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Model S has a 5-star safety rating and scored a 99/100 in consumer satisfaction from Consumer Reports. Even when a problem with battery fires popped up, Tesla promptly responded with an over-the-air-software update and military grade titanium. Impressive. Still it's too early to tell how this car will hold up.
2014 Tesla Model S Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Tesla Model S Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Model S compares to other years?
Check out our Tesla Model S overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Model S.