- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 15 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 19 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 24 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0008-19
2020 Toyota C-HR
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: An initialization procedure is required to activate the Entune? 3.0 App Suite Connect for Entune? 3.0 Audio, Entune? 3.0 Audio Plus, and Entune? 3.0 Premium Audio head units before they are used for the first time on new vehicles. The initialization procedure may also be performed under other circumstances, such as following a head unit replacement or after the customer?s personal settings are erased. The initialization procedure requires between 3 and 15 minutes to complete, depending on file size, cellular connection speed, and other factors. Connection to a wireless network is recommended for optimal functionality when downloading software via a smartphone. Download the latest Entune? 3.0 app onto the smartphone. Following the initialization procedure, individual Entune? 3.0 apps may periodically update through an over-the-air update system. Updates are optional or mandatory. The update procedure will take approximately 1 minute for each app requiring an update. Follow the procedure in this bulletin to perform the initialization and app updates. Additionally, a Safety Connect static cling is available to increase customer awareness. This bulletin also includes the vehicle identification process for Safety Connect-equipped vehicles and the static cling installation procedure.
Click a tab for more information.