- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 16 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 21 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0552-19
2020 Toyota C-HR
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TT: When repairing a 1234YF HVAC system on a gas powered (Non-Hybrid) Toyota and the addition of compressor oil is required to complete the repairs, the various 1234YF compressor oils (ND-12, PS-D1, or VC100YF) are available through the Toyota Approved Dealer Equipment website.
Click a tab for more information.