- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 2 days ago
- July 19: Toyota Tundra Turn Signal Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- June 30: BMW Tie-Rod Recall Affects 3,800 Vehicles recalls | 36 days ago
- June 24: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars For Hybrid System Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 76 days ago
Toyota TSB #E0U_LSC_Region L
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- Region Letter: The subject vehicles contain a brake reservoir which has two separate chambers connected by a filter. This filter may become clogged, resulting in illumination of the Brake ( ) warning lamp due to low fluid level in one of the reservoir chambers. Under certain conditions this could cause additional warning lamps shown below to illuminate and front brake assist could be temporarily lost. Please note: In limited operating conditions, a warning buzzer may also sound. A new brake reservoir assembly has been designed to prevent this condition from occurring.
Click a tab for more information.