- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 2 days ago
- July 19: Toyota Tundra Turn Signal Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- June 30: BMW Tie-Rod Recall Affects 3,800 Vehicles recalls | 36 days ago
- June 24: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars For Hybrid System Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 76 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0361-15 Rev
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- TT: Based on current part order allocation, some piston types have been incorrectly identified while undergoing the ZE7 2AZ Oil Consumption repair procedure. * Replacement pistons for ZE7 should be ordered based on the pistons removed from existing cylinder block and no longer by measurement. * This Tech Tip includes information regarding production allocation and instructions for identifying piston type on subject engines. This will be published in the next revision of T-SB-0030-15.
Click a tab for more information.