- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 2 days ago
- July 19: Toyota Tundra Turn Signal Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- June 30: BMW Tie-Rod Recall Affects 3,800 Vehicles recalls | 36 days ago
- June 24: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars For Hybrid System Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 76 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZE7_WPB_WEP_Publ
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- WPB: Toyota has received some reports where vehicles may exhibit excessive engine oil consumption. Toyota is now announcing the part replacement phase of Warranty Enhancement Program ZE7 for vehicles exhibiting excessive engine oil consumption.
Click a tab for more information.