- November 25: Toyota Brake Actuator Recall Needed, Alleges Petition investigations | 2 days ago
- November 2: Toyota Recalls 2.1 Million RAV4 SUVs to Prevent Fires recalls | 25 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Highlander Bumper Recall Affects 800,000 SUVs recalls | 31 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Spiral Cable Recall Expanded recalls | 46 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Airbag Control Unit Settlement Reached news | 57 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0039-20
2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: An initialization procedure is required to activate the Entune? 3.0 App Suite Connect for Audio, Audio Plus, and Premium Audio head units before they are used for the first time on new vehicles. The initialization procedure may also be performed under other circumstances, such as following a head unit replacement or after the customer?s personal settings are erased. The initialization procedure requires between 3 and 15 minutes to complete, depending on file size, cellular connection speed, and other factors. Following the initialization procedure, individual Entune? 3.0 apps may periodically update through an over-the-air update system. Updates are either optional or mandatory. The update procedure will take approximately 1 minute for each app requiring an update. Follow the Initialization/Update Procedure in this bulletin to perform the initialization and app updates.
Click a tab for more information.