- November 25: Toyota Brake Actuator Recall Needed, Alleges Petition investigations | 5 days ago
- November 2: Toyota Recalls 2.1 Million RAV4 SUVs to Prevent Fires recalls | 28 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Highlander Bumper Recall Affects 800,000 SUVs recalls | 34 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Spiral Cable Recall Expanded recalls | 49 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Airbag Control Unit Settlement Reached news | 60 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0041-20 Rev
2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: Pre-Delivery Service (PDS) is a critical step in satisfying our new car customers. Customer feedback indicates the following areas deserve special attention when performing PDS: ?Careful inspection for paint chips/scratches and body dents/dings. ?Proper operation of electrical accessories (including interior light, clock, and radio reset). ?Interior cleanliness. ?Proper function of mechanical systems. Customer retention and proper maintenance of vehicles are and have always been a major focus for Toyota. To help remind customers that regular service is essential to the proper maintenance of the vehicle, dealers are required to install a service reminder sticker before delivery. By doing this, customers will be reminded to return to your dealership for service. Your current service reminder sticker may be used. (See PDS Check Sheet item 8 of ?Final Inspection and Cleaning.?) This bulletin contains the PDS procedures which apply specifically to 2021 model year Corolla, Corolla Hatchback, and Corolla Hybrid vehicles. A universal PDS Check Sheet which contains PDS steps that apply to all 2021 model year Toyota vehicles has been developed. To properly perform a complete PDS, you must complete all procedures contained in this TSB as well as the universal PDS Check Sheet. In addition, if the vehicle is stored for over 30 days, be sure to follow Long-Term Vehicle Storage Guidelines.
Click a tab for more information.