- February 28: Toyota Tacoma Rear Axle Recall Affects 402,000 Trucks recalls | 0 days ago
- February 23: Toyota Yaris Remote Hacking Defect Petition Denied by Feds investigations | 5 days ago
- February 22: Recall: Toyota and Lexus Backup Camera Image Failures recalls | 6 days ago
- February 22: Toyota Camry and Camry Hybrid Recall Involves Head Restraints recalls | 6 days ago
- February 21: Toyota and Lexus Transmission Problems Cause Recall of 300,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0094-21
2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- TSB: Some 2005 ? 2022 model year Toyota vehicles that have undergone water intrusion may exhibit a condition in which a musty smell is present. Follow the procedures in this bulletin to remediate the odor and address this condition. The purpose of this service bulletin is to provide general guidelines and procedures for odor remediation. This service bulletin provides a guide on how to prepare the interior of the vehicle prior to an odor remediation being performed, as well as contact information for an approved vendor who will arrange the remediation, and instructions on how to prepare the interior of the vehicle for reassembly once the remediation has been completed. Refer to all model and model year specific Repair Manuals and the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) website for the most up-to-date safety and precautionary guidelines. This service bulletin is to provide a general overview and direction for the odor remediation process.
Click a tab for more information.