- November 25: Toyota Brake Actuator Recall Needed, Alleges Petition investigations | 5 days ago
- November 2: Toyota Recalls 2.1 Million RAV4 SUVs to Prevent Fires recalls | 28 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Highlander Bumper Recall Affects 800,000 SUVs recalls | 34 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Spiral Cable Recall Expanded recalls | 49 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Airbag Control Unit Settlement Reached news | 60 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0094-21
2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- TSB: Some 2005 ? 2022 model year Toyota vehicles that have undergone water intrusion may exhibit a condition in which a musty smell is present. Follow the procedures in this bulletin to remediate the odor and address this condition. The purpose of this service bulletin is to provide general guidelines and procedures for odor remediation. This service bulletin provides a guide on how to prepare the interior of the vehicle prior to an odor remediation being performed, as well as contact information for an approved vendor who will arrange the remediation, and instructions on how to prepare the interior of the vehicle for reassembly once the remediation has been completed. Refer to all model and model year specific Repair Manuals and the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) website for the most up-to-date safety and precautionary guidelines. This service bulletin is to provide a general overview and direction for the odor remediation process.
Click a tab for more information.