- November 25: Toyota Brake Actuator Recall Needed, Alleges Petition investigations | 2 days ago
- November 2: Toyota Recalls 2.1 Million RAV4 SUVs to Prevent Fires recalls | 25 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Highlander Bumper Recall Affects 800,000 SUVs recalls | 31 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Spiral Cable Recall Expanded recalls | 46 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Airbag Control Unit Settlement Reached news | 57 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0121-20
2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- TSB: Some 2020 ? 2021 model year Corolla and Corolla Hybrid vehicles, and some 2019 ? 2021 model year Corolla Hatchback vehicles may exhibit a sloshing or splashing noise when turning at low speeds or when opening and closing doors. This can be caused by water inside one or more of the vehicle doors. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.