- November 25: Toyota Brake Actuator Recall Needed, Alleges Petition investigations | 2 days ago
- November 2: Toyota Recalls 2.1 Million RAV4 SUVs to Prevent Fires recalls | 25 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Highlander Bumper Recall Affects 800,000 SUVs recalls | 31 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Spiral Cable Recall Expanded recalls | 46 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Airbag Control Unit Settlement Reached news | 57 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0537-19_Rev
2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- TT: The blind spot monitor (BSM) sensor angle inspection is used to confirm that the BSM sensor is within the specified angle before performing axis beam adjustment. When used in conjunction with the repair manual, these BSM tips leverage SSTs and readily available tools to support sensor angle confirmation in varying shop environments.
Click a tab for more information.