- November 25: Toyota Brake Actuator Recall Needed, Alleges Petition investigations | 5 days ago
- November 2: Toyota Recalls 2.1 Million RAV4 SUVs to Prevent Fires recalls | 28 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Highlander Bumper Recall Affects 800,000 SUVs recalls | 34 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Spiral Cable Recall Expanded recalls | 49 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Airbag Control Unit Settlement Reached news | 60 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0606-20
2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TT: Due to the challenges caused by the COVID-19 virus threat, some dealers are experiencing reduced traffic into their stores and causing dealer stock to age. Due to this situation, dealers are reminded and recommended to follow the Long-Term Vehicle Storage Guidelines outlined in T-SB-0009-19 and other Service Bulletin publications to ensure customers receive their vehicles in a fresh and well maintained condition Please ensure that both Sales and Service at your dealership are aware of these guidelines and are following the recommended maintenance and storage processes and procedures to ensure the highest customer satisfaction with their new vehicle purchase.
Click a tab for more information.