- November 25: Toyota Brake Actuator Recall Needed, Alleges Petition investigations | 5 days ago
- November 2: Toyota Recalls 2.1 Million RAV4 SUVs to Prevent Fires recalls | 28 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Highlander Bumper Recall Affects 800,000 SUVs recalls | 34 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Spiral Cable Recall Expanded recalls | 49 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Airbag Control Unit Settlement Reached news | 60 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0611-20 Rev
2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- TT: To assist with the early detection and early resolution of audio related concerns, it may be requested as part of the remanufactured head unit return to recover MMR data from the head unit. The following steps are instructions on how to retrieve the data from the system and are only to be used when requested by audio suppliers, FTS, and/or FPEs.
Click a tab for more information.