- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 11 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 50 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 57 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 60 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 62 days ago
NHTSA — Child Seat Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem