- January 10: Toyota and Lexus Recall 601,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- December 31: Toyota and Lexus Vehicles Recalled to Replace Load Labels recalls | 19 days ago
- December 14: Southeast Toyota Recalls 4Runners to Fix Grilles recalls | 36 days ago
- December 9: Toyota Soy Wiring Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 41 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 65 days ago
2010 Toyota Highlander
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Highlander's rear liftgate thinks it's open when it's closed and then once it's actually open, you might not be able to shut it again. Remember folks, if your liftgate is stuck open for more than 4 hours, consult your mechanic.
Worst 2010 Highlander Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems11NHTSA complaints: 21
- interior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 5
- exterior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 28
- engine problems2NHTSA complaints: 25
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 10
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 18
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.