- March 4: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 17 days ago
- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 71 days ago
2010 Toyota Highlander
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Highlander's rear liftgate thinks it's open when it's closed and then once it's actually open, you might not be able to shut it again. Remember folks, if your liftgate is stuck open for more than 4 hours, consult your mechanic.
2010 Toyota Highlander Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Sensor Indicates Door Is Open, When It Is Not4
- Sun Visor Won't Stay Up3
- Indicator Screen On Dash Says "Rear Gate Open"2
- Interior Lights Flash On And Off1
- Terrible Fm Radio Reception1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Seats1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.