- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 3 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 21 days ago
- November 23: Takata Airbag Settlements Reached in Canada news | 21 days ago
2010 Toyota Highlander
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Highlander's rear liftgate thinks it's open when it's closed and then once it's actually open, you might not be able to shut it again. Remember folks, if your liftgate is stuck open for more than 4 hours, consult your mechanic.