- March 4: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 13 days ago
- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 67 days ago
- December 20: 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Transmission Recall Issued recalls | 87 days ago
- December 18: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Lawsuit Says SUVs Are Dangerous news | 89 days ago
2010 Toyota Highlander
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Highlander's rear liftgate thinks it's open when it's closed and then once it's actually open, you might not be able to shut it again. Remember folks, if your liftgate is stuck open for more than 4 hours, consult your mechanic.
2010 Toyota Highlander Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Window Goes Off Track And Cannot Lock Door2
- NHTSA: Visibility8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.