- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 13 days ago
- March 7: Toyota Prius Windshield Cracks Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 14 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 23 days ago
- February 20: Toyota Recalls Sequoia and Tundra For Seat and Stability Problems recalls | 28 days ago
2010 Toyota Highlander
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Highlander's rear liftgate thinks it's open when it's closed and then once it's actually open, you might not be able to shut it again. Remember folks, if your liftgate is stuck open for more than 4 hours, consult your mechanic.
2010 Toyota Highlander Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- window goes off track and cannot lock door2
- NHTSA: Visibility8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.