- April 14: Toyota Bluetooth Echo Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- April 14: Government Investigates Passenger Airbag Recalls investigations | 27 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Venza Airbag Recall Involves 360,000 SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
- March 12: Toyota RAV4 Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Fires news | 59 days ago
- March 1: Toyota RAV4 Fires Originating At 12-Volt Batteries investigations | 70 days ago
Toyota TSB #TSB018217
1992 Toyota Land Cruiser
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- TSB: SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes SB No. T-SB-0101-11. Applicability has been updated to include 2016 ? 2017 model year vehicles. Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0101-11 is Obsolete and any printed versions should be discarded. Be sure to review the entire content of this bulletin before proceeding. When servicing interior electrical switches and components, please note the precautions in this bulletin to avoid damaging electrical components and switches. Many lubricants, cleaners, and automotive chemicals contain silicone or other compounds that may contaminate electrical contacts, and therefore increase electrical resistance and decrease switch performance. The use of any cleaners or fluids may increase the risk of further damage to electrical components.
Click a tab for more information.