- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 2 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 5 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 12 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0268-13 Rev
2005 Toyota Land Cruiser
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- TT: Some customers may encounter Bluetooth® connectivity concerns such as: * Difficulty to pair the phone. * Intermittent Bluetooth® failure to connect to the vehicle when first turning on the vehicle. * Various Bluetooth® Audio functions are no longer functioning with customer's phone such as ability to change the track using the steering wheel controls. These concerns can be caused by changes made on the customer's phone. Make sure to inquire with the customer if the connectivity concerns occurred after receiving an operating system update on their phone or if they have restored their phone data/settings recently.
Click a tab for more information.