- April 14: Toyota Bluetooth Echo Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- April 14: Government Investigates Passenger Airbag Recalls investigations | 27 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Venza Airbag Recall Involves 360,000 SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
- March 12: Toyota RAV4 Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Fires news | 59 days ago
- March 1: Toyota RAV4 Fires Originating At 12-Volt Batteries investigations | 70 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0304-17_Rev
1994 Toyota Previa
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes Service Bulletin Nos. PG021-88, PG015-89, PG0015-90, PG002-91, PG002-93, PG005-97, PG007-01, PG007-07, and T-SB-0144-08. Service Bulletin Nos. PG021-88, PG015-89, PG0015-90, PG002-91, PG002-93, PG005-97, PG007-01, PG007-07, and T-SB-0144-08 are obsolete and any printed versions should be discarded. Be sure to review the entire content of this bulletin before proceeding. REVISION NOTICE January 11, 2018 ? The Supersession Notice has been updated. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. Vehicle replacement certification labels (the vinyl label installed on the driver door or door post) and VIN plates (the metal plate riveted to dashboard) may be available from Toyota, provided the request meets one of the criteria listed in this Service Bulletin.
Click a tab for more information.