- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 4 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 6 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 48 days ago
Toyota TSB #06003
2005 Toyota Prius
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Toyota for this TSB. Call your local Toyota dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 06003.
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- SPECIAL SERVICE CAMPAIGN (SSC) - 60B (SAFETY RECALL) (SUPPLEMENTAL RESTRAINT SYSTEM (SRS) AIRBAG REPLACEMENT). DUE TO IMPROPER ASSEMBLY OF THE AIRBAG INFLATOR, WHICH IS INCORPORATED INTO THE SRS AIRBAG ASSEMBLY (SIDE AIRBAG, CURTAIN SIDE AIRBAG OR DRIVER KNEE AIRBAG), SOME INFLATORS WERE PRODUCED WITH AN INSUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF THE HEATING AGENTS NECESSARY FOR PROPER AIRBAG DEPLOYMENT. *TT
Click a tab for more information.