- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 2 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 5 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 12 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0008-20
2005 Toyota Prius
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: Vehicles may display evidence of a fluid leak or fluid seep from powertrain components. This bulletin explains how to determine the differences between a fluid leak versus a fluid seep. Cases that are determined to be a ?leak? should be repaired accordingly and will be covered under warranty if applicable. Cases that are determined to be a ?seep? should be documented on the repair order and inspected at the next service interval. Follow the Repair Information in this bulletin to determine if the concern in question is a fluid leak or fluid seep and review the Repair Procedure section to address the condition. NOTE This bulletin applies to ALL powertrain fluids excluding fuel and coolant.
Click a tab for more information.