- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 0 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 1 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 4 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 11 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 13 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0010-10 Rev
2005 Toyota Prius
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- Tech Tip: Low battery voltage can contribute to a MIL "ON" condition for P0335 (Crankshaft Position Sensor Circuit) and/or P0340 (Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit) due to inconsistent rotational speed of the engine's crankshaft.
Click a tab for more information.