- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 0 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 1 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 4 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 11 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 13 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0223-13
2005 Toyota Prius
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- The vehicle will not start or ready0on and the steering wheel lock is engaged so that the steering wheel may only be turned very little from side-to-side. If the operator attempts to ready-on or start the vehicle while there is tension on the steering lock actuator, it will not be able to fully disengage when the "ENGINE START STOP" or "POWER" switch is depressed. This condition will cause the "ENGINE START STOP" or "POWER" switch's LED to flash green and the vehicle will fail to ready-on or start.
Click a tab for more information.