- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 4 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 6 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 48 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-307-14 Rev1
2005 Toyota Prius
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- TT: Customers complain of various Bluetooth connectivity concerns after upgrading to iOS 8.0 and later. Conditions typically experienced include inability to pair the iPhone to the system, poor sound quality during phone calls placed through the audio/navigation system, and the inability to place a hands free phone call using the audio/navigation system.
Click a tab for more information.