- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 6 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 8 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 50 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZG1_Region Lette
2005 Toyota Prius
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- Region Letter: In these vehicles, Toyota has received some reports where various brake system related warning lamps illuminate due to internal malfunctions of the Brake Actuator assembly. Although the Brake Actuator Assembly is covered by Toyota?s New Vehicle Limited Warranty for 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first), we at Toyota care about the customers? ownership experience. Toyota is now extending the warranty coverage for repairs related to internal malfunctions of the Brake Actuator Assembly.
Click a tab for more information.