- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZTV Dealer Lette
2005 Toyota Prius
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Toyota has received a limited number of reports from high mileage 2004 to certain 2009 model year Prius vehicles regarding the Combination Meter display not illuminating when the vehicle's ignition is turned "ON". This condition may occur in certain cold weather conditions and is identified during vehicle start-up.
Click a tab for more information.