- December 26: Toyota Camry HVAC Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 29 days ago
- December 8: Joyson Airbag Recall Investigation Closed by Government investigations | 47 days ago
- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 61 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 66 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 68 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0041-15
2010 Toyota Prius
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM)
- TSB: Some 2010 - 2013 model year Prius and 2012 - 2013 model year Prius V vehicles may exhibit a MIL "ON" condition with Diagnostic Trouble Code(s) (DTCs) P0A0F (Engine Failed to Start), caused by Purge VSV/PCV line separation from the throttle body housing. One or more of the following DTCs may also set: * P3190 (Poor Engine Power) * P3191 (Engine Does NOT Start) * P0171 (System Too Lean [Bank One]) Replace the Purge VSV (Vacuum Switching Valve Assembly) and reprogram the Engine Control Module/ECM (SAE term: Powertrain Control Module/PCM) with the latest calibration to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.