- December 26: Toyota Camry HVAC Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 29 days ago
- December 8: Joyson Airbag Recall Investigation Closed by Government investigations | 47 days ago
- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 61 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 66 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 68 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0062-20 Rev
2010 Toyota Prius
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Toyota for this TSB. Call your local Toyota dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# T-SB-0062-20 Rev.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- TSB: Some 2004 ? 2020 model year Hybrid vehicles may exhibit an excessive buildup of dust, lint, or debris in the HV battery intake filter or cooling fan. The condition could reduce the efficiency of the HV battery cooling system. Perform the procedures outlined in this bulletin to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.