- December 26: Toyota Camry HVAC Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 29 days ago
- December 8: Joyson Airbag Recall Investigation Closed by Government investigations | 47 days ago
- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 61 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 66 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 68 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0218-17_Rev
2010 Toyota Prius
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE July 20, 2017 Rev1: Applicability has been updated to exclude 2007 ? 2017 model year Avanza vehicles. Some hazardous material treatment and handling regulations at the state and local level define the pre-disposal deployment of airbag and pre-tensioner assemblies as hazardous material treatment. Hazardous material treatment may require special training, certification or licensing in certain areas. TMS recommends that dealership personnel carefully review and follow ALL local and state regulations, and where necessary, contract with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Licensed Hazardous Waste Transportation and Disposal facilities.
Click a tab for more information.