- December 15: Toyota Tacoma Recall Issued To Replace Master Cylinders recalls | 3 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Recalls Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra and Lexus SC recalls | 3 days ago
- December 14: Toyota Land Cruisers and Lexus LX 570s Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 27 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 41 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R2: Spare Tire Air Pressure May Be Incorrect
2017 Toyota Prius
A spare tire that is not inflated to the proper value may not perform as intended, increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (Gulf States) is recalling certain 2017 4Runner, 86, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, Corolla iM, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Prius, Prius C, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Sienna and Yaris vehicles. The spare tire air pressure was not adjusted to the proper pressure as stated on the Tire Pressure Label.
- Gulf States will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the spare tires, adjusting their pressure as necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074. Toyota's number for this recall is 17R2.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.