- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 16 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 17 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0044-16_Rev
2017 Toyota Prius
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE February 7, 2019 Rev2: * Applicability has been updated to include 2010 - 2014 model year Matrix, 2017 - 2019 model year C-HR, 2019 model year Corolla Hatchback, and 2018 - 2019 model year Toyota vehicles. G418 The Introduction and Repair Procedure sections have been updated. March 7, 2017 Rev1: * Applicability has been updated to include 2017 model year Toyota vehicles. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes SB No. T-SB-0040-08. * Applicability has been updated to include applicable 2016 model year vehicles. Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0040-08 is obsolete and any printed versions should be discarded. Some 2010 - 2019 model year Toyota vehicles may exhibit paint stains after the removal of Rapgard. The paint stains may appear to be under the clear coat but are usually under wrinkles in the Rapgard. The wrinkles may trap water and cause the paint to stain from the trapped moisture, especially on horizontal surfaces, such as the hood, roof, and trunk. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.