- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 16 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 17 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0103-16
2017 Toyota Prius
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE: April 4, 2017 Rev2: Applicability has been updated to include 2017 model year Prius Prime vehicles. The Introduction has been updated to include new software changes. Some 2016 ? 2017 model year applicable vehicles equipped with Entune? Audio (version 01013E) / Entune? Audio Plus (version 010156 or 01015C) / Entune? Premium Audio (version 010171 or 010170 or 01017D) may exhibit one or more of the following conditions: ? Head unit rebooting at a specific location. ? Abnormal destination search operation. ? Rebooting caused by no songs on the USB connected iPhone. ? One time reboot after ACC-ON. ? Audio stays muted after the key is cycled.
Click a tab for more information.