- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 16 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 17 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0441-17
2017 Toyota Prius
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- TT: During previous air conditioning service, leakage prevention agent (A/C stop leak) may have been added to the A/C system. Adding stop leak products to the A/C system is not a recommended or approved Toyota repair process. During A/C service, moisture enters the A/C system, and can react with the previously added A/C stop leak, forming a gelatinous substance. The gel substance that forms can cause the A/C compressor to bind and or seize.
Click a tab for more information.