- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 17 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 18 days ago
Toyota TSB #TTT043217 Rev1
2017 Toyota Prius
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- TT: Some Customers may complain about a Hybrid Vehicle Battery cooling system warning message. This warning message may appear when the HV Battery cooling system loses efficiency due to debris on the filter and or some object obstructing the air inlet.
Click a tab for more information.