- October 16: Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended For 2020 Models news | 4 days ago
- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 6 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Class Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 12 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R2: Spare Tire Air Pressure May Be Incorrect
2017 Toyota Prius c
A spare tire that is not inflated to the proper value may not perform as intended, increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (Gulf States) is recalling certain 2017 4Runner, 86, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, Corolla iM, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Prius, Prius C, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Sienna and Yaris vehicles. The spare tire air pressure was not adjusted to the proper pressure as stated on the Tire Pressure Label.
- Gulf States will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the spare tires, adjusting their pressure as necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074. Toyota's number for this recall is 17R2.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.