- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 0 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 0 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Class Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 6 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 7 days ago
Toyota Recall J0L: Missing Air Bag Label/FMVSS 208
2018 Toyota Prius c
If the label is missing, occupants may not follow the proper restraint usage guidelines, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018 Toyota Prius C vehicles sold in Puerto Rico. The front passenger air bag and recommended child occupant seating positions label may not have been attached during assembly. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection."
- Toyota will notify owners and will mail the removable labels to all known owners of the subject vehicles, free of charge. The recall began on April 11, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J0L.
Click a tab for more information.