- January 26: Toyota Brake Booster Pump Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- January 24: Toyota Recalls 155,000 Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 21: Toyota Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Recall For 3.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 12 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
Toyota Recall J0L: Missing Air Bag Label/FMVSS 208
2018 Toyota Prius c
If the label is missing, occupants may not follow the proper restraint usage guidelines, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018 Toyota Prius C vehicles sold in Puerto Rico. The front passenger air bag and recommended child occupant seating positions label may not have been attached during assembly. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection."
- Toyota will notify owners and will mail the removable labels to all known owners of the subject vehicles, free of charge. The recall began on April 11, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J0L.
Click a tab for more information.