- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 2 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 4 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 11 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 12 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 41 days ago
2014 Toyota Prius v
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Prius v has yet to receive a complaint from a CarComplaints.com member. That is a rare circumstance for a car with a few years under its timing belt and worthy of our "Seal of Pretty Good" badge.
Are there problems? Of course. But when one of the top NHTSA complaints is a head gasket blowing at 120,000+ miles, you know you're in pretty good shape.
2014 Toyota Prius v Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Prius v Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Prius v compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Prius v overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prius v.