- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 19 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 20 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 22 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 25 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 25 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Front Disc Brake Rotor
1999 Toyota RAV4
The disc rotor could break (where it mounts to the wheel), resulting in a loss of braking action on that wheel, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Air — Disc — Rotor
- Vehicle description: Sport utility electric vehicles. The front disc brake rotor, when equipped with steel wheels, can develop stress fractures if the lug nuts are tightened with excessive torque.
- Dealers will replace the disc brake rotors. If the vehicle is equipped with steel wheels, Toyota will replace the front disc brake rotors and steel wheels with new disc brake rotors and new aluminum wheels. In addition a caution label that reads, "use new genuine Toyota aluminum wheels." Will be affixed. Vehicles already equipped with aluminum wheels will only require caution label installation.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.