- December 15: Toyota Tacoma Recall Issued To Replace Master Cylinders recalls | 2 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Recalls Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra and Lexus SC recalls | 2 days ago
- December 14: Toyota Land Cruisers and Lexus LX 570s Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 26 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 40 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Front Disc Brake Rotor
1999 Toyota RAV4
The disc rotor could break (where it mounts to the wheel), resulting in a loss of braking action on that wheel, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Air — Disc — Rotor
- Vehicle description: Sport utility electric vehicles. The front disc brake rotor, when equipped with steel wheels, can develop stress fractures if the lug nuts are tightened with excessive torque.
- Dealers will replace the disc brake rotors. If the vehicle is equipped with steel wheels, Toyota will replace the front disc brake rotors and steel wheels with new disc brake rotors and new aluminum wheels. In addition a caution label that reads, "use new genuine Toyota aluminum wheels." Will be affixed. Vehicles already equipped with aluminum wheels will only require caution label installation.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.