- January 10: Toyota and Lexus Recall 601,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- December 31: Toyota and Lexus Vehicles Recalled to Replace Load Labels recalls | 18 days ago
- December 14: Southeast Toyota Recalls 4Runners to Fix Grilles recalls | 35 days ago
- December 9: Toyota Soy Wiring Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 40 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 64 days ago
2013 Toyota RAV4
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
Worst 2013 RAV4 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems31NHTSA complaints: 21
- transmission problems17
- body / paint problems14NHTSA complaints: 11
- AC / heater problems11
- brakes problems11NHTSA complaints: 18
- engine problems6NHTSA complaints: 29
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 26
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 10
- steering problemsNHTSA: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- lights problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.