- January 10: Toyota and Lexus Recall 601,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- December 31: Toyota and Lexus Vehicles Recalled to Replace Load Labels recalls | 24 days ago
- December 14: Southeast Toyota Recalls 4Runners to Fix Grilles recalls | 41 days ago
- December 9: Toyota Soy Wiring Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 46 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 70 days ago
2013 Toyota RAV4
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.