- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 10 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 26 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 39 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 78 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 85 days ago
2013 Toyota RAV4
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.