- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 3 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 16 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 55 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 62 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 65 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 3,899 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 13 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- recall the whole car - start over!!! (3 reports)
- create a glare shield (2 reports)
- wish I had one (2 reports)
accessories - interior problem