- June 30: BMW Tie-Rod Recall Affects 3,800 Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- June 24: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars For Hybrid System Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 50 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 65 days ago
2013 Toyota RAV4
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
2013 Toyota RAV4 Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Navigation Display13
- Center Console Scratches Easily3
- Glove Box Won't Open3
- Dirt Protector At Shift Lever Failed2
- Mpg Gauge Inaccurate2
- Radio Stopped Working2
- Blue Tooth Is Not Voice Activated1
- Bluetooth Not Working Properly1
- Bottom Of Interior Door Panel Coming Loose1
- Cd Stuck1
- Console Slides Back And Forth1
- Inadequate Insulation In Cabin1
- Poor Interior Lighting1
- Radio/Car Apps Making Popping Sound1
- Static Sound From Dash Board1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel5
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.