- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 3 days ago
- August 17: Toyota Camry Recall Will Repair Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 14 days ago
- August 1: Weight Labels Cause Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Brake Booster Pump Recall Issued For 7,200 Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
Sudden Unintended Acceleration
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 22,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)