- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 21 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 26 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 32 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Parking Lock Rod
1999 Toyota RAV4
This condition can render the system inoperative, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Park/Neutral Start Switch
- Vehicle description: Sport utility electric vehicles. If the subject vehicles are repeatedly parked by placing the shift lever into the "P" position without applying the parking brake, the parking lock rod, a component of the transmission parking lock system, could break.
- Dealers will replace the parking lock rod.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.