- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
- December 20: 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Transmission Recall Issued recalls | 34 days ago
- December 18: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Lawsuit Says SUVs Are Dangerous news | 36 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Tacoma Recall Issued To Replace Master Cylinders recalls | 39 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Recalls Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra and Lexus SC recalls | 39 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Parking Lock Rod
1999 Toyota RAV4
This condition can render the system inoperative, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Park/Neutral Start Switch
- Vehicle description: Sport utility electric vehicles. If the subject vehicles are repeatedly parked by placing the shift lever into the "P" position without applying the parking brake, the parking lock rod, a component of the transmission parking lock system, could break.
- Dealers will replace the parking lock rod.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.