- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 27 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 74 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 88 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Parking Lock Rod
1999 Toyota RAV4
This condition can render the system inoperative, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Park/Neutral Start Switch
- Vehicle description: Sport utility electric vehicles. If the subject vehicles are repeatedly parked by placing the shift lever into the "P" position without applying the parking brake, the parking lock rod, a component of the transmission parking lock system, could break.
- Dealers will replace the parking lock rod.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.