- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 3 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 5 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 12 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 13 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 42 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Parking Lock Rod
1999 Toyota RAV4
This condition can render the system inoperative, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Park/Neutral Start Switch
- Vehicle description: Sport utility electric vehicles. If the subject vehicles are repeatedly parked by placing the shift lever into the "P" position without applying the parking brake, the parking lock rod, a component of the transmission parking lock system, could break.
- Dealers will replace the parking lock rod.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.