- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 2 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 9 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 11 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
Toyota TSB #FLB_TI_Rem_Publi
2005 Toyota RAV4
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING
- TI: The subject vehicles are equipped with an oxygen sensor with an attached wire harness. Due to the oxygen sensor wire harness routing and engine vibration, the harness may become damaged over time. If the wire harness becomes damaged, the Check Engine warning lamp () may illuminate. Lexus has designed a new oxygen sensor with a different wire harness and bracket to prevent this condition from occurring in the future. NOTE: The check engine warning lamp can illuminate for other reasons not related to this Limited Service Campaign.
Click a tab for more information.