- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0141-10 Rev
2005 Toyota RAV4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:EMERGENCY:ESCAPE/EGRESS/EXIT
- If a creak, tick, or rattle noise is heard at the top or bottom of the windshield, or at the top of the rear glass, the source of the noise may be the two stoppers bonded to the top of the windshield/rear glass, or the windshield retainers bonded to the lower edge of the windshield. This bulletin provides the recommended repair procedure to eliminate these types of noises from the windshield/rear glass area.
Click a tab for more information.