- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 0 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 1 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 4 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 11 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 13 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0132-11
2005 Toyota RAV4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- A key part to maintain the proper function and safe operation of the vehicle's braking system is to perform a visual inspection when installing brake pads, calipers, and discs. The following recommendations are intended to provide general tips for the inspection and/or installation of Toyota Complete Maintenance Care (TCMC) front brake pads and discs. Always refer to the model specific Repair manual and TIS publications for specific repair instructions.
Click a tab for more information.