- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0020-13 Rev
2014 Toyota RAV4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:ANTI-THEFT DEVICES
- Some 2014 model year vehicles are equipped with a Smart Key system, which allows the customer to enter and start the vehicle without using a mechanical key. To ensure the system is operating properly, the Smart Key functions (Smart Entry and Smart Start) should be inspected during Pre-Delivery Service (PDS). The following inspection procedure has been developed to confirm the proper operation of the Smart Key system prior to vehicle delivery.
Click a tab for more information.